[BBLISA] IT outsourcing and field service tech leads?

Scott Ehrlich scott at ehrlichtronics.com
Thu Apr 1 07:18:58 EST 2004

Reviewing the bblisa-jobs archives I felt this was more appropriate here.
Sorry if it appears as spam.

Leads appreciated.

Thanks.

Scott

A friend of mine is about be laid off and I am trying to help them in
their job search.

What IT outsourcing firms are there within the 128 belt?

Also, they are good with hardware troubleshooting and have CompTIA A+ and
Network+ certifications.   What are the URLs for the companies that work
with Dell, Compaq, etc for field service technicians?

Thanks for any leads for the above, and any other leads for similar areas
I may be able to help my friend look at, that I cannot think of myself.

Scott