[BBLISA] Services moved to new machine

Theo Van Dinter felicity at kluge.net
Thu Dec 25 22:05:53 EST 2003

Hey folks,

At this point, you have probably received at least 1 mail welcoming
you to a BBLISA list.  I've finished moving the services from the old
server to the new one, which includes a change from majordomo to mailman,
hence the welcome message with a password.

In my testing, everything worked as it should, but of course I'm sure
some issue(s) will come up.  If you see anything askew, please let me know
ASAP and I'll kick the machine appropriately. :)

Note: Right now, I have not enabled SpamAssassin filtering for the lists.
However, the lists are now member posting only.  Any non-members posts
will be held for moderation, and will be dealt with appropriately.
This should take care of the spam issue for right now.

Happy Holidays. :)

Theo Van Dinter, tvd at bblisa.org/felicity at kluge.net
Systems Administrator, bblisa.org/kluge.net