[BBLISA-announce] Polling for participants Dec BBLISA - LISA Recap

John P. Rouillard rouilj at cs.umb.edu
Mon Nov 14 20:57:28 EST 2016

Hi all:

I am considering doing the work to schedule the December 14 BBLISA
meeting. The topic will be the LISA 2016 recap. It's happening the
week after LISA here in Boston.

However I would like to get a feel for how many people are going to
LISA and how many would be interested in attending the recap.

I am not going to spend the time scheduling/adverting the meeting
unless that are at least 10 people who are attending LISA interested
in coming to the recap.

Please respond to me only. No need to spam the lists.

Please reply by Friday Nov 23rd.

Thanks.

--
				-- rouilj