[BBLISA-announce] [BBLISA] Edward Tufte courses in Boston in April

Matt Simmons bandman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 15:07:31 EDT 2015

I have the books (thanks Adam!) and I can't speak highly enough of the
content. I'm going to be at one of these Boston classes, and I'm bringing
most of the rest of my team. I'm also trying to get enough other people in
the college interested to hit the group discount.

Thanks for the notice on this, Adam!

--Matt

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 11:02 AM, Adam Moskowitz <adamm at menlo.com> wrote:

> Edward Tufte -- author, speaker, and professor -- is giving his
> "Presenting Data and Information" course in Boston in April. It's a
> one-day class, offered on each of April 21st, 22nd, and 23rd (2015) at
> the Westin Boston Waterfront. Cost is $380 and that includes a set of
> his four books (worth $128 by themselves). If you have any interest in
> presenting data or information -- whether in printed reports, web pages,
> small meetings, or "public speaking," you should consider this course.
>
> Go to http://www.edwardtufte.com/tufte/courses for details or to
> register.
>
> Adam

"Today, vegetables... Tomorrow, the world!"