[BBLISA-announce] No July meeting

Adam Moskowitz adamm at menlo.com
Mon Jun 29 20:08:29 EDT 2015

Due to a lack of speakers, we will NOT have a meeting in July.

We will also NOT have a meeting in August.

Our next meeting will be September 9th; speaker and topic will be
announced as soon as we find someone.

As always, if you want to speak at one of our meetings, or you want to
get someone to speak at our meetings, or you know a person who we should
have speak at our meetings, please contact the BBLISA "Admin Gang" at
<bblisa-admin at bblisa.org> or just reply to this message. Please DO NOT
make requests or suggestions in the form of "please get someone to talk
about <topic>" or "please get someone from <company>" unless you're
willing to take on the task of finding that speaker.

Adam