[BBLISA-announce] Looking for speakers for 2016

John P. Rouillard rouilj at cs.umb.edu
Mon Aug 24 19:23:21 EDT 2015

Hi everybody:

I am looking for speakers for BBLISA for January-Dec 2016. Basically
the whole year is up for grabs.

Does anybody have any contacts who may be interested in speaking, or
does anybody want to give a talk (to add to the resume)?

I am willing to work out the arrangements, but I have bonus points to
give out (not really worth anything however) if you are willing to
arrange the meeting.

So please send your speaker recommendations to me directly.

--
				-- rouilj
John Rouillard