[BBLISA-announce] [BBLISA] May BBLISA talk: IT Project Management

John P. Rouillard rouilj at cs.umb.edu
Fri May 2 09:28:21 EDT 2014

As a few of you have pointed out, there was a thinko in my
announcement email:

> The meeting will be held at MIT in building E-51, Room 149
> starting at 7AM.

That should of course be 7PM on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 at MIT
Building E-51, room 149. Sorry for the mixup, too many early mornings
8-).

Also we have a request from one of our west coast members to make this
available on the web. I still have to get permission from the speaker
and some other issues, but if anybody has the equipment to record/live
stream it can you contact me directly in case we are able to do this.

--
				-- rouilj
John Rouillard