[BBLISA-announce] LOPSA-East Early Bird Deadline Extended!

William Bilancio promote at lopsa-east.org
Mon Mar 24 19:16:17 EDT 2014

Great news everybody!

We have recieved a number of requests to extend discounted pricing from people either waiting on approval from their boss, or who just didn't get a chance to register beefore today. We've decided to give everybody one final opportunity to register at this greatly discounted rate - Early Bird pricing will be honored through Monday, March 31st.

Don't miss this great value - register today!

LOPSA-East is a regional sysadmin conference in New Brunswick NJ, May 2-3, 2014.  Two days of world-class training on a diverse range of topics plus community-selected talks: http://lopsa-east.org/2014/schedule

Best,
William, Evan, & the rest of the LOPSA-East 2014 Committee
http://lopsa-east.org/2014       Register today!