[BBLISA-announce] No August meeting, Speaker notes and September meeting

rouilj at cs.umb.edu rouilj at cs.umb.edu
Fri Aug 8 11:21:07 EDT 2014

Hello all:

It's August vacation time, so there will not be a meeting this month.

For those of you who wanted the slides for Adele Shakal's talk on:

  The Practical Gamemaster:
     Design & Execution of IT Emergency Operations Drills

from April (yeah I know I've been remiss) you can find them at
Adlele's web site:

   http://adeleshakal.com/2014/04/09/bblisa

or linked from the past events page: http://www.bblisa.org/past.html

Our September sspeaker is Neil Schelly from Dyn talking about the work
he is doing to centralizing log data with the ELK stack:
Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana.

So plan on attending:

  Trying to Outpace Log Collection with ELK

on Wednesday, September 10, 2014. Room TBD.

See you in the fall.

--
				-- rouilj
John Rouillard