[BBLISA-announce] April BB-LISA Meeting: Lightning Talks

Adam Moskowitz adamm at menlo.com
Wed Mar 20 12:40:47 EDT 2013

Matt Simmons wrote:
> For the April 10, 2013 meeting, I want somewhere between 9 and 12
> five-minute lightning talks
> . . .
> Here's what I need, though. Lightning talks (obviously?). I need you
> (yes, you the person reading this message) to give a lightning talk.
> It's super easy.

Here's an added incentive: Anyone who presents a Lightning Talk at the
April meeting will get one O'Reilly book. We have over a dozen from
which to choose as well as plenty of certificates good an eBook (any
title that O'Reilly offers).

Adam

P.S. - And in the vein of "putting one's money where one's mouth is,"
       yes, I've already signed up to give one of the talks (but you
       probably could have guessed that :-).