[BBLISA-announce] March BBLISA madness

John P. Rouillard rouilj at cs.umb.edu
Wed Mar 6 19:24:10 EST 2013

Hi all:

Our March meeting will be presented by Dan Hermes and titled:

  Mastering Human Communication Patterns for Techies

  Missed human connections in the software industry account for most of
  our project failures. Improving communication can dramatically improve
  individual and team performance. Typical frustrations:

    They just don't get it
    They talked at you for an hour and made no sense
    That meeting was like a construction committee for the Tower of Babel

For further details on the topic please see http://www.bblisa.org

The meeting will be held at 7PM in MIT E-51, Room 149 on lucky
Wednesday March 13.

As with the last meeting this meeting will be video taped. We will be
collecting cards for the door prizes, but will be having the drawing
next month.

I look forward to seeing you there.

--
				-- rouilj