[BBLISA-announce] BBLISA November talk: tracking issues - experiences from the field

John P. Rouillard rouilj at cs.umb.edu
Thu Oct 27 20:35:21 EDT 2011

Hello all:

We will be discussing issue/trouble/ticket tracking systems.

I still have open slots for people who would like to do a 10 minute
presentation/discussion on what they use for issue tracking. Even if
somebody is already presenting your system it's good to have multiple
reviews.

Our speakers are:

   Chris Allison on RT
   Tony Rudie on HP OpenView Service Center/HP Project and Portfolio
         Management Center (PPMC)
   John Rouillard on Roundup and maybe a second look at RT
   Tom Bechard on ConnectWise
   (you)

there will be a followup discussion on how to choose an issue tracker
and some evaluation techniques to try to improve the decision making
process.

MIT E-51, Room 376
7:00 - Announcements & Introductions
7:25 - Door prizes (worth anywhere from $43.99 to $2.99)
7:30 - Formal presentation

--
				-- rouilj
John Rouillard