[BBLISA-announce] BBLISA November talk (Tomorrow Nov 9): tracking issues - experiences from the field

John P. Rouillard rouilj at cs.umb.edu
Tue Nov 8 09:59:14 EST 2011

Hello all:

The back bay LISA November 9, 2011 talk titled:

  Tracking issues - experiences from the field

will discuss issue/trouble/ticket tracking systems.

Our speakers are:

   Christopher Allison on RT
   Tom Bechard on ConnectWise
   John Rouillard on Roundup
   Tony Rudie on HP OpenView Service Center/HP Project and Portfolio
         Management Center (PPMC)
   Clarence Smith on RT

I am sure there will be an active discussion on the merits/drawbacks
of other systems as well as a followup discussion on how to choose an
issue tracker and some evaluation techniques to try to improve the
decision making process.

MIT E-51, Room 376
7:00 - Announcements & Introductions
7:25 - Door prizes (worth anywhere from $43.99 to $2.99)
7:30 - Formal presentation

I look forward to seeing you there.

--
				-- rouilj