[BBLISA-announce] Upcoming meetings

Adam Moskowitz adamm at menlo.com
Thu Mar 24 11:29:17 EDT 2011

We have speakers scheduled for April, May, and June:

    April 13
	The Path to Senior Sysadmin
	Presenter: Adam Moskowitz

	An improved (and shorter) version of the talk I gave at
	LISA '10 in San Jose, CA

    May 11
	Automating Inventory, Deployment and Configuration of Your
	Windows Infrastructure (using Microsoft System Center
	Configuration Manager)
	Presenter: Dan Stolts, Microsoft

	Maybe the closest thing to chef or puppet for Windows?

    June 8
	Tuttle
	Presenter: Robert Thau, Smartleaf

	Tuttle is an open-source tool Smartleaf built to manage their
	system environments (mainly cron jobs and permanent services,
	but also, the files, libraries, and programs used by those jobs
	and services)

All meetings start at 7:00 p.m. with introductions and announcements;
the drawing for door prizes is at 7:25 and the formal presentation
starts at 7:30. Meetings are held on the MIT campus in building E-51;
rooms may change from month to month so please check the web site.

Full details available here

    http://www.bblisa.org/index.html

and here

    http://www.bblisa.org/calendar.html