[BBLISA-announce] Reminder: Workplace Presentations 101 for SysAdmins, March 12th

Adam Moskowitz adamm at menlo.com
Wed Feb 16 13:58:06 EST 2011

Just a brief reminder that I'll be teaching "Workplace Presentations 101
for IT Professionals" on Saturday, March 12th, at the Microsoft NERD
Center in Cambridge, MA. At $20/person, this is the cheapest you'll ever
find a class like this one. In my opinion, being able to give a good
presentation is a critical skill for anyone in IT, especially sysadmins.
I strongly urge you to sign up for the class.

Full details at http://menlo.com/speak/

Thanks,
Adam