[BBLISA-announce] Tonights BBLISA Meeting: Using MySQLtuner 2.0 to monitor and improve mysql performance

John P. Rouillard rouilj at cs.umb.edu
Wed Oct 13 12:13:20 EDT 2010

Hi all:

Sheeri Cabral will present a talk on using using MySqltuner 2.0 to
monitor and tune your MySQL installation" today, Wednesday, October
13 2010.

NOTE we are not in our usual room, but are on the third floor
of building E51 in room 372.

Also there will be door prizes.

Title:

  Using MySQLtuner 2.0 to monitor and improve mysql performance

Speaker: Sheeri K. Cabral

MIT E-51, Room 372  *** Note the ROOM CHANGE to the third floor
7:00  Introductions and announcements
7:25  Door prizes
7:30 - 9:00 Presentations

--