[BBLISA-announce] No meeting for November

John P. Rouillard rouilj at cs.umb.edu
Mon Nov 8 14:14:22 EST 2010

Hi all:

Just thought I'd make a formal announcement that we don't have a talk
this month. I think all 8 people who showed up last month are at the
national LISA conference in warm California 8-).

On December 8th Adam is organizing a LISA recap talk where those of us
who were unable to attend LISA this year can find out what's new and
interesting in system administration. Hope to see all of you there.

--
				-- rouilj
John Rouillard