[BBLISA-announce] LOPSA PICC: News! Discount extended! (PICC: May 7-8, NJ/NY/CT/PA area)

Tom Limoncelli tal at lopsanj.org
Mon Mar 15 13:15:54 EDT 2010

Good news!  The early-bird discount is being extended 7 days!   Save
$75 if you register for training between now and Monday.
http://picconf.org

Registration now starts as low as $249 for the Friday night/Saturday package.

See internationally known speakers and trainers without hardly any travel!
Come to a regional conference and meet your local peers!

        http://lopsanj.org/events/picc10/overview

Originally the discount registration would have ended tonight at
midnight. However, due to the full schedule only recently being
available, we've decided to add 1 week to the early-bird discount
(Monday, 3/22/2010).  Save $75 now!  We can't extend it a second time!

        http://lopsanj.org/events/picc10/registration

More info at http://picconf.org

SPREAD THE WORD!  PLEASE FORWARD!

Sincerely,
Tom Limoncelli

LOPSA NJ PICC is a regional conference for sysadmins of all stripes
from May 7-8, 2010 in New Brunswick, New Jersey.  The host committee
is the NJ chapter of LOPSA.  LOPSA is the League of Professional
System Administrators.  http://picconf.org or http://lopsa.org or
http://lopsanj.org for more info.

--
Computer and network administrators... Spread the word!
       LOPSA New Jersey Professional IT Community Conference