[BBLISA-announce] Meeting tomorrow night!

Adam Moskowitz adamm at menlo.com
Tue Feb 9 12:03:34 EST 2010

Earlier today, I wrote:
> Wednesday, February 10th (that's tomorrow)
> MIT E51-149
> 7:00 Introductions and announcements
> 7:30 Presentation: "How to Interview a System Administrator."
> . . .

Several people have asked about BBLISA's snow cancellation "policy," so
I may as well respond publically.

Like everything else in BBLISA, there's no formal policy; meetings run
or are cancelled at the organizer's and/or speaker's discretion. Since
I have both rules for tomorrow, I'm going with this:

    If Cambridge declares a Snow Emergency,
    the meeting is cancelled.

I can't find an official web page that lists snow emergencies, but
asking Google for "cambridge snow emergency" should turn up a page on
the cambridgema.gov web site with any such announcements. I'll also send
email if I notice they've declared an emergency.

AdamM