[BBLISA-announce] No August BBLISA meeting. September meeting Using MySQL tuner 2.0 ....

John P. Rouillard rouilj at cs.umb.edu
Tue Aug 3 14:34:56 EDT 2010

Hi all:

I have been unable to book a speaker for August. Also since August is
generally a small turnout with people taking vacations etc, we are
cancelling the August meeting.

However I have re-booked Sheeri K. Cabral to give her cancelled talk
from July on: "Using MySQLtuner 2.0 to monitor and improve mysql
performance". She will be presenting on Wednesday September 8, 2010.

Have a good August.

--
				-- rouilj
John Rouillard