[BBLISA-announce] LOPSA PICC CONFERENCE IS 10 DAYS AWAY!

tal at lopsanj.org tal at lopsanj.org
Tue Apr 27 08:51:59 EDT 2010

3 things to know:

1. UNEMPLOYED?  Registration is slashed to $99 for you. (no questions asked)
2. SAVE: Register before May 2; "last minute" price is slightly higher.
3. OMG check out this video our Friday keynote and Perl guru created:
     1 minute / rated G : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBePwfUJRfE
     3 minutes / risque : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFWyx0YJ-iI

LOPSA New Jersey Professional IT Community Conference
New Brunswick, NJ, May 7-8, 2010 -- http://picconf.org

See you there!
Tom