[BBLISA-announce] OpsCamp Boston - NERD April 22

John Willis john at opscode.com
Mon Apr 5 16:07:23 EDT 2010

Hello,

My name is John Willis,  I am one of the co-founders of
Opscamp.com<http://opscamp.com/>and Devopsdays
US <http://www.devopsdays.org/2010-us/>.  We are running an Opscamp in
Boston on 4/22/2010 at:

- Microsoft NERD
(directions<http://microsoftcambridge.com/About/Directions/tabid/89/Default.aspx>)
(map<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=parking+near+one+memorial+drive,+cambridge,+ma&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=55.279921,89.560547&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=16>
)
- One Memorial Drive
- Cambridge, MA 02142

http://www.opscamp.org/boston/2010-04-22

The event is free and there will be food and drinks.  I am contacting you to
see if you are interested attending this event.  We ran our first Opscamp in
Austin this year and it was a huge success.  The main idea around opscamp is
to discuss interesting solutions around development and operations issues.
OpsCamp <http://www.opscamp.org/austin> is an event aimed at bringing
together IT professionals who are interested in the evolution of systems
management and application deployment as it bridges physical and  virtual
infrastructure and especially cloud computing technologies. The event will
be a participant driven unconference style event made popular by events like
BarCamp, Bloggercon and Mashup Camp.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Thanks
--
John Willis
VP of Services - Opscode, Inc.