[BBLISA-announce] MEETING TODAY (9/9/2009) NOTE ROOM CORRECTION!

Bill Bogstad bogstad at pobox.com
Wed Sep 9 11:57:09 EDT 2009

I had the wrong room number in previous notes about this meeting.  The
correct room is:

Building E51  Room 149

It's the same building as last month.  Just on a lower floor.

Oh, and if you bring your laptop you can get copies of the slides for
the meeting to which you can add
notes during the presentation.