[BBLISA-announce] Tonight's meeting is canceled!
adamm at menlo.com
Wed Feb 14 09:21:05 EST 2007
For better or wOrse, I'm going to cancel tonight's meeting. Cambridge
itself may not be too bad but the surrounding suburbs have all closed
their schools and plenty of the folks who usually attend live in those
BBLISA doesn't have an official policy on when we cancel meetings but in
lieu of that I plan to use the following criteria for future meetings: I
will almost certainly cancel the BBLISA meeting if any of Arlington or
Cambridge public schools or MIT cancel classes on that day. In the rare
event of a special out-of-town guest speaker I may hold the meeting
anyway if I think enough people will attend.
At least, that's what I plan to do for the meetings I'm hosting; other
hosts may do as they see fit.
More information about the bblisa-announce