[BBLISA-announce] Invitation to June SNUGNE Meeting--Steve Duplessie to Present

Parrish Blaszka pblaszka at cambridgecomputer.com
Tue Jun 13 13:30:55 EDT 2006

Dear BBLISA Members,

You and your colleagues are invited to attend the June SNUGNE meeting
(www.snugne.org), which will be held on Wednesday, June 28th, featuring
a presentation on Enterprise Infrastructure Virtualization by Steve
Duplessie, Founder and Senior Analyst for Enterprise Strategy Group.

There is no charge to attend.  We ask that you register for refreshment
planning purposes, though you may attend even if you have not
registered.  Meetings are open to anyone interested in discussing data
storage in a vendor-neutral, education-focused environment.

We hope to see you there! See below for full meeting details (location,
time, directions)

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thank you,
Parrish Blaszka
Storage Networking Users Group of New England (SNUGNE)
781.250.3240
feedback at snugne.org <BLOCKED::mailto:feedback at snugne.org>

NEW ENGLAND SNUG MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT

DATE:
Wednesday, June 28, 2006

TIME:
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM

LOCATION:
Hyatt Regency Boston
One Avenue de Lafayette
Boston , Massachusetts  02111
Tel: (617) 912-1234

For a map and directions:
http://regencyboston.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/index.jsp
<BLOCKED::BLOCKED::http://regencyboston.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/index.jsp

TOPIC:
Enterprise Infrastructure Virtualization

SPEAKER:
Steve Duplessie, Founder and Senior Analyst for Enterprise Strategy
Group.

SPEAKER BIO:
Steve Duplessie is the founder and Sr. Analyst of the Enterprise
Strategy Group. Recognized worldwide as the leading independent
authority on enterprise storage, Steve has also consistently been ranked
as one of the most influential IT analysts. Prior to founding ESG, Steve
was the founder and CEO of Invincible Technologies Corp., a manufacturer
of fault-tolerant NAS systems. Prior to ITC, Steve held positions at
Clearpoint Research and EMC Corp. Steve holds a B.S.B.A. from Babson
College.

MORE INFORMATION:
For recent articles and information on Virtualization, please visit the
Avery List:
http://www.storagenetworking.org/resources_avery_list.asp#Virtualization
<BLOCKED::BLOCKED::http://www.storagenetworking.org/resources_avery_list
.asp#Virtualization>

MEETING SPONSOR:
<BLOCKED::BLOCKED::http://www.emc.com/>

RSVP:
To register, please visit our website:
http://www.storagenetworking.org/User_Groups/snug_event_rsvp.asp?id=133
<BLOCKED::BLOCKED::http://www.storagenetworking.org/User_Groups/snug_eve
nt_rsvp.asp?id=133>

We will be raffling off a $50 Best Buy card during the meeting.

This meeting is being held in conjunction with the SNIA Summer
Symposium. For more information, visit their website:
http://www.snia.org/news/events/symposium_summer/
<BLOCKED::BLOCKED::http://www.snia.org/news/events/symposium_summer/>