[BBLISA-announce] Meeting tonight cancelled

David Allan dave at dpallan.com
Wed Nov 10 11:54:21 EST 2004

Sorry for the late notice, but as I was not able to find a speaker for
tonight's meeting, it is cancelled.  I hope to see everyone in December.

Since I'm sending out mail on the topic, I should mention: we are always
in need of speakers, so if you have someone you think would be interesting
to the group, please don't hesitate to suggest them, either on the list or
to Adam, who does most of the organizing work these days, or to me.

Speaking for myself, suggestions of potential speakers are really
helpful.  I'm happy to pursue leads and do the coordinating of time and
place with them, but I only have a limited number of contacts.

Dave Allan