[BBLISA-announce] June meeting!

Adam S. Moskowitz adamm at menlo.com
Mon May 17 12:44:13 EDT 2004

On Wednesday, June 9th, in a room to be determined, Dr. Peter Honeyman
from the Center for Information Technology Integration at the University
of Michigan will present "Credential Translation."

You can read the full abstract here:

    http://www.bblisa.org/calendar.html

BUT . . .

Nevermind the abstract, or even the topic! Peter is a great speaker,
he's very smart, he's funny, and I'm fairly certain positive you'll
enjoy hearing his presentation. I strongly suggest you make every effort
to attend.

Watch the web page and future announcements for the exact location.

AdamM