[BBLISA-announce] This week's meeting

Adam S. Moskowitz adamm at menlo.com
Mon Jun 7 08:14:53 EDT 2004

Wednesday, June 9th
MIT E51-149
7:00 - Announcements & Introductions
7:25 - Drawings for prizes
7:30 - Presentation

"Credential Translation"

Peter Honeyman
Scientific Director, CITI
University of Michigan

I've said it before but I'll say it again 'cause it's worth repeating:
Peter is a great speaker and I strongly encourage you to attend.

About door prizes . . . We still have a few O'Reilly books to give away.
O'Reilly also sent us about 20 free passes to the Macworld Exposition
(Boston Convention Center, June 13 - 15). If there are enough to go
around we'll just hand them out, otherwise we'll make them part of the
drawing.

I'm still trying to get the free VMware licenses they promised us last
month. If possible I will draw names for those from the people who
attended the May meeting.

AdamM